We are delighted to have fully re-opened and are looking forward to a fabulous Autumn Term! Click HERE to view Mrs Davies’ video message.
Open Evening for Year 7 Entry in September 2021
We are delighted to confirm that our Virtual Open Evening will be held on Monday 5th October 2020. More details of our virtual event will be posted here shortly.
Hoe Valley School was created by a group of local parents and residents to provide high quality secondary school education to the children of south Woking. The school opened for the first time in September 2015 in temporary premises at Woking Park, and moved to our permanent home at Egley Road in September 2018. Key elements of our school are:
- A personalised curriculum which ensures students leave with excellent academic outcomes and are work ready
- Delivering an extended day which allows students to receive additional time for English, Maths and Science and the Arts
- Allowing students to complete their homework via supervised prep lessons during the School day
- Being a Google School with ICT fully embedded in all curriculum areas
- Preparing students for the challenges of 21st century life so they thrive safely in local, national, global and online communities