Hoe Valley School is an inspiring environment at the heart of its community where every student’s experience is personalised. They will learn to think independently, pursue their ambitions and achieve to their highest potential.
Underpinning our vision are the four cornerstones, developed at the very start of the school’s journey.
- Inspire a lifelong love of learning
- Develop the courage in everyone to think and act differently
- Tailored learning pathways to meet students individual needs, abilities and ambitions
- Students and staff have confidence to follow their aspirations
- Success in all areas is encouraged, attained and valued
- Staff share in the success of the students
- Develop a strong sense of responsibility to the community in which we live
- Act to improve the quality of the local environment for all
- Support every student in their learning career
- Develop everyone’s strength, passion and purpose
- Students and staff feel confident, secure and valued